Patients & Families
Welcome to the ENhanced Recovery In Children Ungergoing Surgery (ENRICH-US) study!
- Our study will include over 1200 children and families over the next 5 years at 18 different hospitals across the US.
- The purpose of our study is to improve the experience of patients undergoing GI surgery by using Enhanced Recovery Protocols (ERPs).
- ERPs mean you will spend less time at the hospital after surgery, you will need fewer pain medications, and it can cost significantly less.
- To learn more about the study, please watch the ENRICH-US for Patients and Families video
- Para obtener más información sobre el estudio, vea el video ENRICH-US para Pacientes y Familias
- Or you can watch on our YouTube Channel